Thursday 10 October 2013

Bintulu Run 2013

Saberkas Bintulu Run

RM16,000 worth of prizes

The Saberkas Bintulu Division's Bintulu Run 2013 will be held on 2nd November at the Bintulu Promenade. It is held in conjunction with Sarawak's 50th anniversary of independence within Malaysia. The run is free and open to all Malaysian citizens.  The event is divided into 7km Boy's Junior (age 13 to 17); 7km Girl's Junior (age 13 to 17); 10km Men's Veteran (age 45 and above); 10km Women's Veteran (age 45 and above); 21km Men's Bintulu Run (age 18 and above) and 21km Women's Bintulu Run (age 18 and above). Forms are available from the Youth and Sports Office, Bintulu Information Department, BDA Public Affairs Department and Bintulu Education Office.  Completed forms must reach the Youth and Sports Office by 28th October.

For enquiries call: 086-333786.  Fax: 086 - 312028. Email: nestor.wilfred@yahoo.com


Registration form

Indemnity form

Rules and Regulations (Page 1)

Rules and Regulations (Page 2)

Rules and Regulations (Page 3)

Race Route 

10 comments:

  1. wonder if they will be giving away medals for finishers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried calling the number given 3x already no answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to register ya? Can register online? TQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. The appropriate forms have been downloaded. I suggest you try to fax it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I look at the running map and could not find the water station plot n first aid station on the map.. can we have the actual event area layout too please? the starting point/ finishing point/ luggage drop/ first aid station?

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, your concerns are my concerns too, since running long is a very serious endeavour indeed. which demands the best logistics. I hope to find out as much as I can as soon as I can. When I do I will post them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your swift response ... do let us know on the cut off times too ya. so that we know when the police traffic will open the road to other vehicles. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I manage to phone them and they promised to email me. I too have many questions regarding this run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great! mine was just 2 things that I am extremely particular about - water station and first aid .. the rest can be improvise. will wait for the update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have updated info on the Bintulu Run thanks to Jeremy. The forms can be faxed or email back to the organisers. Please hurry because registration closes on 28th October.

    ReplyDelete