Date: 10 Jan 2015 (Saturday) to 11 Jan 2015 (Sunday)
Time: 08.00pm Saturday to 12.00pm Sunday (16 hours)
Venue: Taman Seri Empangan, Putrajaya
Entry Fee: RM50 (An additional RM8 for online transaction fee)
Event T-Shirt is available for optional purchase @ RM30/pc. Event tee is
not included in the entry fee. Info as below. Material : Microfibre.
- Running a loop from Taman Seri Empangan to Palace Of Justice (2.5KM)
and turn back to Taman Seri Empangan (5KM per loop)
- Do as far as you can in 16 hours.
- To entitle as race finisher, participant must complete a minimum
distance of 50km (10 loops) within 16 hours. There is special limited edition
finisher token waiting for you.
- Minimal support event. Please read the entire race info.
- No pacer is allowed.
A - Men's Open
B - Women's Open
Runners entitlement (available during the race unless stated)
- Free flow drinking water.
- Free flow isotonic drink.
- Coke/Mountain Dew (available after 12:00am)
- Fruits (banana and watermelon).
- Bread (with Nutella and Peanut Butter).
- Sweet and salty snack.
- Supper (available after 12:00am)
- Breakfast (Nasi lemak daun pisang available after 7:00am).
- Recovery station (after the race).
- Personalised bib number.
- Route marshals.
- 2 water stations.
- Finisher Goodies.
- Basic first aid (available at start/finish point).
- Photo coverage by official & unofficial photographers.
This race is open to Malaysian and overseas runners aged 18 years old
and above only.
No prize. No medal. No finisher tee.
pure ultra-marathon satisfaction.