Saturday 28 December 2013

Performance Sportz Duathlon 2014




3km run/30km cycle/7km run

Universiti Malaysia Sabah

Anyone who has run the Borneo International Marathon will be familiar with this route. I cannot pretend to know anything about duathlons, since I don't cycle on anything more than a gym bike. However the interest is really growing even in my hometown of Kuching. The temptation to get a bicycle for me is very big, and we will see what happens next year. For now I will give this event a shout out for my friends in Sabah. They running enthusiasm is infectious. The same applies to duathlons and triathlons. Those wanting to know more about this event can go to their FB page. The early bird, or first 100 sign-ups has passed, but that doesn't mean those who want to give it a try cannot sign up. One thing for certain is that if I were living in Kota Kinabalu and someone would lend me their road bike, I would give it a try. It's just too tempting. The closing date is 10th January 2014. Contact is 088-212268. So make up your minds quickly. 




1 comment:

  1. Yuk Ikutan Taruhan PG SlOT
    Klaim Bonus Member Baru 15%
    Hanya di Zeusbola ya!

    INFO SELANJUTNYA SEGERA HUBUNGI KAMI DI :
    WHATSAPP :+62 822-7710-4607




    ReplyDelete