Wednesday 19 February 2014

Momentum Run Series 2 - Race Report





The Buildup to Kuching Marathon Continues...

18km


The second run in the Momentum Series kicked off on Sunday (16th February). Yours truly was still away on his maiden 50km ultra. So in my place was the newest edition to Kuching's paparazzi, Nasa Zaidul. With camera in hand, she ran the entire 18km route, well actually it was more than that, but she did manage to snap some wonderful pics of the run.  Unlike Momentum Run Series 1, the weather was beautiful. This time around there were three water stations. From the pictures I see lots of familiar faces, and one or two not so familiar faces. In fact looking at the pics I feel that I am there too. The vibrant yellow and red Brooks t-shirts truly made this a colourful  event. The run started just a little over 5.30am. To be fair since I wasn't there, I will let the pics speak for themselves. Runs such as this will help gear runners up for the longer distances in the upcoming Kuching Marathon. The third run in the series will be 21km.












































No comments:

Post a Comment