Friday 7 February 2014

Spring Live Active Run 2014 - Win free 21km entries!



Who wants to run Spring Live Active Run for free?

Only non-runners will give this a pass. Since mine is a running blog am sure they will give it a pass too. What I have on offer are THREE free 21km entries into the Spring Live Active Run 2014 for my constant runners. You heard it right - THREE free 21km entries. There will be three winners, judged by our expert panel of judges - me! The three who are deemed winners will each get a free entry for the 21km category. Never dared to go further than 10km before? Well now is your chance to go for it. Just email me a pic of you running and caption it. The three photos that catch my eye will be selected. In the event of a tie, the caption will come into play. Keep the caption short, preferably ten words or less. Please send your pic and caption to yamiska@yahoo.com. Please submit your emails by 28th February 2014. The three winners' pics and captions will be published in my blog in March. Happy running always!

No comments:

Post a Comment