Wednesday 22 January 2014

OurYouth.my MOU Signing




OurYouth.my & Merchant Partners

If you have participated in runs such as 777 Nite Chase Run, Kuching Nites Run, Colour Rush and Monster Dash, then you will be familiar with ouryouth.com. According to OurYouth.my director Dato Patrick Liew, since its official launch, more than 3,000 youths had signed up as members, and as of last week the web portal has garnered 10,000 likes on Facebook. Apart from organising charity runs, they also organise various events for youths, as seen on their Facebook page. Or go directly to their website to learn more about them. The event was officiated by Tan Sri William Mawan, the Minister of Social Development. At the event, more than forty merchants ranging from those in merchandises to food and beverage participated in the MoU for the OurYouth.my membership card. The lifetime membership card is offered free to all youths aged from 15 to 40. I guess am too old to sign up. Those who want to join can do so by visiting their website.

The merchants posing for group pic
Mike Cheng and me
50-year-old 'youth"


No comments:

Post a Comment