Tuesday 11 March 2014

Starlight Ultra 2014 - Teaser Pics




Something exciting happened at...

JCI Pearl Women's Run 2014 


No, I am not writing a post on that run in Penang even if  I do know some of the runners who took part in it. What I want to highlight was that some of them had a chance to sample the running vests, finisher t-shirts and medals for the upcoming Starlight Ultra first hand. Thanks to a doctor friend of mine, I was able to get you this exclusive pictures. Yes the medal you see in the picture is actually 3 inches x 4.5 inches! I was so hoping for a big medal for this run, and the good people from The Triathlon Shop delivered. Not only that, the finishers will also get an exclusive pendant to wear all the time. I don't know about you but I am so excited over this. It makes me want to sign up for the 84km solo. Oh no, I've already gone and done that! It always nice to have something to look forward to, and knowing what swag is available for the runner at the finish line makes the going even easier.  Thanks Karen Geh and company for making us runners excited over running ultras! So if you interested in this event then you can click here to learn more.


What the 84km runners get!

Back view of the 84km runners' swag

The various running vests on display

Karen Geh (in orange top) posing with runners

No comments:

Post a Comment