3km walk or 10km fun run
HOPE Bolathon Charity Fun Run & Masquerade Walk 2014 is a charitable, fun and sports-themed event, inspired by this year’s FIFA World Cup. Its objective is to bring family and friends together for a fun and memorable time, and raise funds for HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Community Programs for the underprivileged which focuses on Health, Food & Education. Since the Bolathon event occurs on the same year as the world cup, it only happens once in every 4 years. The 1st Bolathon & 2nd Bolathon were on 2006 and 2010. Now the 3rd BOLATHON falls on 01 June 2014. This SPORTS-THEMED event assembles All Nations & Races for a good cause! The participants will go for a 3km Walkathon with their creative face-painting & home-made costume. For those who enjoy a good run, there's the 10km event.
- Date : Sunday 1st June 2014
- Venue : Padang Merbok, Kuala Lumpur
- Arrival Time : 6:00am onwards
- Flag off Time : 7:30am (10km Fun Run) | 7:45am (3km Masquerade Walk)
Fees(Donations) : RM25.00 (7-15 years) | RM55.00 (16 years and above)
*Please be informed that there will be a total of RM3.50 Convenient fee charged for each registration*
1. Participant is entitled to a T-shirt
2. Exclusive Finisher Medal sponsored by Adidas for all participants
3. ONE GSC Promotional Movie Voucher for the first 1000 online registered participants.
4. Tax Exemption Receipt (upon request ONLY)
Those wanting more information or to register can click here.