Thursday 24 April 2014

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2014 - Open for Registration!




Who wants to run the KL Marathon?

I know there are those out there who are salivating at the prospect of running back to back full marathons within 24 hours. Now here is your chance! Just sign up for both the BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon 2014 and the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2014. Sheer madness I say! However I know that the marathon maniacs will come. Even if you aren't running PNM, you can still sign up for the KL Marathon. Or maybe you can sign for back to back half marathons. I am sure there will be all sorts of combos. A half marathon and then a 10km run is very doable. Don't delay, there are only limited slots available. So click here to go to the registration portal. Then train like crazy. Am sure come 12th October 2014 you will see many a runner sporting the light blue racing caps from PNM. Last year I ran PNM FM and then Adidas King of the Road 16.8km. I saw many a HM finisher t-shirt and a couple of FM finisher t-shirt on display at Sunway. Am positive the same thing will occur at the KL Marathon. Happy running always everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment