Thursday 3 April 2014

Viper Challenge 2014 - Date announced!



Who wants to be challenged?

Last year several a couple of my friends from Kuching went and did the first Viper Challenge. They all enjoyed it tremendously. I will be the first to admit that it is not my thing. However I have heard from friends, who say running long is boring, and they keep on asking me when it will be held this year. Well I just saw the news here. It says plain as day that "This year Viper Challenge will be on the 1st and 2nd of November 2014 at Sepang International Circuit." Who am I to argue with www.mymajorevents.com.my? However the actual Viper Challenge website or Facebook page have not put up any news on the date yet. For those who are clueless to what this event is all about, let me give you a brief description. It is one of Asia's biggest obstacle event. It is also the first of its kind in Southeast Asia.  Participants will have to go through over 21 unique large-scale man-made obstacles, across an 20.65km course, crawling through mud, scaling heights, battling fatigue and overcoming fears.  Viper Challenge is based on a wave format, which means only 500 participants will be released into the Viper arena every half an hour.  Participants can expect to complete all obstacles between 3-4 hours. So who wants to be challenged?

  



No comments:

Post a Comment