Wednesday 9 April 2014

Larian Gemilang Mahamas 2014



5km fun run

Looking at all the runs popping up in Malaysia nowadays I wonder how anyone can cope will running all of them. Of course that is an impossibility.  However it is best to be selective on our runs. I like running for charity and in Kuching I have my favourite charities, and these usually revolve around children's cancer, dyslexia, and animal shelter. Do however do a bit of research on the runs you want to sign up for. I can only the a cursory check and depend on my constant runners to inform me on anything that isn't kosher. I have no issues with the Larian Gemilang Mahamas 2014. It's been billed as a 5km fun run. The event will be held at 8am on 4th May 2014 at Tapak C, Taman Tasik Permaisuri, Bandar Permaisuri, Kuala Lumpur.It is organised by Maha Mas Medic Services Sdn Bhd. The entry fee is RM20. Closing date 25th April 2014 or upon reaching 1,500 runners. The event is promoted here. The official entry form is available here, courtesy of www.runwitme.blogspot.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment